Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Good day to all another one fine day to us here in Philippines.. better watchout for that sudden temp change.

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka..

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka.. Empty Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka..

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:44 pm

Here's mine. My Lasiodora klugii with a B.dubia for tukka...

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka.. P7073334

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka.. P7073337

Enjoy...
    CheerS!!

Last edited by herpdoc on Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:44 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : fixing my bloody image link.. damn bloody multiply link's not working...)
    zelighozar
    zelighozar

Male Number of posts : 387
    Registration date : 2009-02-25

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka.. Empty Re: Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka..

Post by zelighozar Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:14 pm

mighty one wheres the pic?..hehehe

Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka.. Empty Re: Chow Time!! Post photos of your exotics chomping down their tukka..

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:30 pm

fixing the link mate... bloody multiply's not working, i have to upload it again to my photobucket account.

eh, btw.. don't you blokes ban me here just yet!! im still bloody alive here, i just got muted on the other forum / site. i should have probably kept my bloody mouth shut and not take a row with a moderator.. hehehe. i even asked my good in'law misteryoso to go check on my status there. im hopeful the ban expires very soon..

Post by Guest Tue Aug 18, 2009 4:30 pm

nice bro Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:15 am